Has anyone still access to the bots entered in roborumble?

Gerald Wegleitner

Sep 16, 2016, 4:35:59 PM9/16/16
to robocode-developers
Hi,

is there a place where i can download all the bots that were registered for the robo rumble?

There is now this new site LiteRumble that hosts the battles;
but i can't find any contact person for this site.

thanks,
geri

Patrick Cupka

Sep 16, 2016, 4:59:14 PM9/16/16
to robocode-...@googlegroups.com
Rednaxela has an archive of Robocode bots that fetches everything posted to the RoboRumble - it seems to still be updating (I see files added this month). http://robocode-archive.strangeautomata.com/robots/

To specifically grab everything in the RoboRumble, you'd have to just fetch everything listed on this page: http://robowiki.net/wiki/RoboRumble/Participants

I packaged up all the bots as of March 2013 into a zip here, which should still get you pretty far: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/dvntmbiutztj6tr/literumble_1742_superpack.zip ... I'm not sure if there's a more recent version of that linked from the wiki somewhere.

LiteRumble hosts the rankings, but battles are actually run by Robocoders on a distributed computing client and uploaded to LiteRumble. LiteRumble is written and hosted by Julian Kent aka Skilgannon: http://robowiki.net/wiki/User:Skilgannonhttps://bitbucket.org/jkflying/

Hope that helps!

--

---

Patrick Cupka, pcu...@gmail.com

Julian Kent

Sep 17, 2016, 3:54:46 AM9/17/16
to robocode-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gerald

Just to expand on Patrick's comment, you can download a zip of all the latest robots in the rumble from here: http://robocode-archive.strangeautomata.com/participants-latest.zip

I keep the lights on at Literumble, if you have any questions just ask.

Cheers
Julian

Patrick Cupka, pcu...@gmail.com

Gerald Wegleitner