Robobinding with Product Flavors?

4tec...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2015, 2:50:15 AM12/25/15
to RoboBinding
Hi,
By using Robobinding we can trim down the boiler plate code, properly architecture out apps and what not.

Recently I was trying to do something different by implementing product-flavors in my app.

But to my surprise I wasn't able to do it; the duplicate class under "main" src folder and custom flavor's src folder being the "Presentational Model" for an Activity class.

Kindly also refer:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34460515/having-product-flavors-with-robobinding

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks!

cheng

Dec 28, 2015, 5:23:13 PM12/28/15
to RoboBinding
Hi,

I have not tried with product-flavors. Sorry, i am quite busy lately. I think you will have to try yourself. Have you check the PresentationModels generated in apt directory?

Cheers,
Cheng

在 2015年12月25日星期五 UTC+11下午6:50:15,4tec...@gmail.com写道: