[UPDATE] Android color blob detection app

Paul Danset

Jun 8, 2012, 5:44:26 AM6/8/12
to Robo-Magellan Project
FYI I tried to upload a new version of the Cyclops app on Dropbox, but got an "over quota" error even after deleting the old apk file.  I guess we need to do a little house cleaning ...

New features of Cyclops:
  • about twice the performance (~5-6 Hz) of the previous version by internally subsampling the image
  • works with or without someone listening on port 1137.  so you can use it as a standalone app again.

Budi Mulyo

Jun 8, 2012, 1:46:39 PM6/8/12
to Robo-Magellan Project on behalf of pd
Nice progress Paul. I've deleted some files and folders to free up the dropbox (57.9% of 3.8GB used). Try it.

Best wishes,,

--
Budi Mulyo

Jigsaw Renaissance is a learning and making community, a collaborative community dedicated to collective education and creation.

For more information about JR
(www.jigsawrenaissance.org)please visit our wiki page at wiki.jigren.org/Starting_Classes or this page.

Contact us, so we can chat about scheduling something cool together.
Thanks!

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Robo-Magellan Project group.

Check out our project page: http://www.jigsawrenaissance.org/donation/robo-magellan-project/

Paul Danset

Jun 8, 2012, 3:07:17 PM6/8/12
to Robo-Magellan Project on behalf of Budi Mulyo
Thanks Budi.  I was able to upload the Cyclops app here:

BTW, I have your pocket flashlight.  I had forgotten I put it in my pocket.   Sorry.  Will return it the next time we meet.