[Rob McKeage Photography] Mumma family Cemetery

Robert McKeage

Nov 26, 2011, 9:55:26 PM11/26/11
to robmc...@googlegroups.com
Mumma Family Cemetery (90"x70")
put this off for a few weeks now. This is the Mumma family cemetery down at Antietam in Maryland. Apparently this cemetery and lot (minus the low wall) were already in existence before the battle. single bloodiest day in american history.23,000 people dead in one day. im thinking this tree was in existence a bit before the battle but I couldn't find any information about it anywhere. I think it's a huge Catalpa tree. been wrong before though.

--
Posted By Robert McKeage to Rob McKeage Photography at 11/26/2011 09:55:00 PM

Michael Thomas

Nov 26, 2011, 9:59:21 PM11/26/11
to robmc...@googlegroups.com
I love it man.