Error using caxis/error in visualize Res

Molly Brillinger

Nov 14, 2023, 2:00:44 PM11/14/23
to roast-users
Hi,

I've tried running roast with different .nii files (my own as well as subject1.nii) but I keep getting this error message:

Error using caxis
Error setting property 'CLim' of class 'Axes':
Value must be a 1x2 vector of numeric type in which the second element is greater than the first
element or is Inf.

Error in visualizeRes (line 131)
    caxis(dataShowRange);

Error in roast (line 858)  visualizeRes(subj,subjRasRSPD,T2,node,elem,face,injectCurrent,hdrInfo,uniqueTag,0,vol_all,ef_mag,ef_all);

I'm using matlab 2023b , not sure if version may be causing this error?

Yu (Andy) Huang

Nov 14, 2023, 4:59:02 PM11/14/23
to Molly Brillinger, roast-users
Hi Molly, please search the mailing list. This is a common issue and I'm sure there are already solutions posted in the mailing list. Thanks.

Molly Brillinger

Nov 28, 2023, 9:35:34 AM11/28/23
to roast-users
Hi, I looked through the mailing list before and tried all of the suggestions. I updated the getDP to the newest version, I tried running roast on older matlab versions, and I tried running roast on different computers, all of which resulted in the same error. In addition, I turned on re-sampling, and added zeropadding. Is there something I may be missing? It was working fine a few weeks ago but when I run roast now, the values in the  _v.pos and _e.pos files are NAN. This happens when I use the MNI152 scan, the subject1.nii scan, as well as my own scans. Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Yu (Andy) Huang

Nov 28, 2023, 7:17:17 PM11/28/23
to Molly Brillinger, roast-users
maybe try delete everything and download again? It was working fine so I think it should work again.