export the head model together in .stl format

Jiatong He

Jan 29, 2024, 11:39:39 AMJan 29
to roast-users
Dear sir/madam,

I would be grateful if you could provide me with a solution to this problem.

Is it possible for ROAST to export the head model (including the electrode sheets placed onto the scalp as well as the brain tissue) together in .stl format, I have now exported the scalp, skull, CSF, grey matter, white matter, and electrode sheets separately but even after repairing the mesh there are a lot of cracks after COMSOL visualization.

Regards
Jiatong He
Beihang University, China

Yu (Andy) Huang

Jan 30, 2024, 5:57:39 PMJan 30
to Jiatong He, roast-users
Unfortunately ROAST does not support stl export.