query regarding Hd electrode modeling using ROAST

Irtisha Chakraborty

Jun 26, 2023, 3:42:12 AM6/26/23
to roast-users
Hi Roast users,
If I use HD electrodes and want to see the current density using ROAST, what syntax do I need to use? I place 1 anode/cathode in the centre with 4 return electrodes at different 10-20 locations. So for the anode, I can put the location, but what should I do for the other 4, which are return electrodes? What code do I need to use so that during stimulation they are treated as return electrodes?

Thank you!!

Regards,

Irtisha

Yu (Andy) Huang

Jun 26, 2023, 6:46:45 PM6/26/23
to Irtisha Chakraborty, roast-users
Hi Irtisha,

You can follow the syntax in this example. Note that if you put negative current, then that means that electrode is cathode.

Hope this helps.