Re: [roast-users] Error at the third step

Yu (Andy) Huang

Jan 30, 2024, 6:03:45 PMJan 30
to Tomoya Gyoda, roast-users
Hi Tomoya,

Can you translate the error message into English? I think the error was because of the non-English strings in the file path.

Hope this helps.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 11:39 AM Tomoya Gyoda <gyouda...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Roast users,

I have just started the ROAST for eletric field modeling. When I tried simulation, there is a erorr.
error.png
I tried changing the path position of the MRI image based on the past conversation (https://groups.google.com/g/roast-users/c/IfbTKM8H7Kg/m/ubrU0fTpBAAJ), but the problem was not resolved.

I would be happy if someone could help me.

Regards,

Tomo

Tomoya Gyoda

Jan 30, 2024, 7:19:48 PMJan 30
to Yu (Andy) Huang, roast-users
Hi,

Thank you for helping me.
As Yu suggested, when I moved T1.nii to a different folder, it worked correctly. I suspect that the issue was caused by the presence of non-English characters in the file path.
> Gavin The file of ubject1_T1orT2_seg8.mat exists in the correct directory. Thank you for asking.

Sincerely,
Tomo