ROARS NET

Steve K6SRS

Jan 29, 2017, 12:27:33 AM1/29/17
to Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
Are we still looking for someone to run the net?  I just retired so may have the time.

Skills are more questionable.

Pacbell

Jan 29, 2017, 1:39:15 AM1/29/17
to Steve K6SRS, Ramona Outback Amateur Radio Society
Yes! As far as I know the position is still opened. Everything is scripted ( guidelines and suggestions really). When could we get together?

Thanks,
John G.
W6IET

Sent from my iPhone