ARRL SW Convention / KEARNY MESA / Sept 13, 2014 / 11am

N6MD Kurt Barnhart

Aug 21, 2014, 7:36:03 PM8/21/14
to Roars
FRIENDLY REMINDER -- 2014 ARRL SW / SANDARC Convention in San Diego

        Sept 12-13-14, 2014

EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS SESSION...  Saturday, Sept 13, 2014 at 11am in
the "Montgomery Theatre," at the Sheraton Four Points Hotel, Aero Drive, Kearny Mesa.

For details and location, look here -->> http://www.sandarc.net/~convention2014~/index.php

PLEASE -- join us at 11am on Saturday, Sept 13 at the Convention.
The name of the room is the "Montgomery Theatre." This is a special meeting for people interested in Emergency Communications. All aspects of Emergency Communications will be discussed from 11am to 12noon.  From Noon to 1pm, there will be an opportunity to talk about your local groups.  We have also invited ARES, CERT, RACES, RED CROSS, and other organizations to provide reports on their recent activities and future plans for emergency preparedness and communications.

You'll have an opportunity to MEET IN PERSON many of the people you have heard on the Nets and on the Air.  That's Saturday, Sept 13, 2014 at 11am in the "Montgomery Theatre" at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel near Montgomery Airport at Aero Drive and Highways 163 / I-805.

Map and directions here -->> http://www.sandarc.net/~convention2014~/directions.php

N6MD Kurt Barnhart

Aug 26, 2014, 4:45:10 PM8/26/14
to Roars