Example/documentation for client using Faraday

Beth

Apr 29, 2014, 6:55:08 PM4/29/14
to roar...@googlegroups.com
I'm having problems switching to using Faraday for the client, but I'm struggling to find any documentation or examples. Anyone have any links?

Nick Sutterer

Apr 29, 2014, 6:57:06 PM4/29/14
to roar...@googlegroups.com
Hey Beth,

I wanted to give the Faraday part some love for a long time. Also, there's several features missing (yet) in the Faraday adapter (like SSL), which should be rather simple to add.

You can check out the faraday_test in the meantime.

Nick