RVBC 2nd Wednesday Walk postponed to 1/16, 8:30am

1 view

Roanoke Valley Bird Club

Jan 7, 2019, 10:18:04 AM1/7/19
to Roanoke Valley Bird Club
The 2nd Wednesday walk at Greenfield scheduled for 1/9/19 has been postponed to the following Wednesday.  Weather is calling for low temps with high winds.  Thank you

Updated walk into:
January 16th, Wednesday, 8:30AM  -  2nd Wednesday Bird Walk at Greenfield
Join Barry Whitt (309-4353) for a bird walk on the Cherry Blossom Trail at Greenfield. We will walk around Greenfield Lake in search for waterfowl and songbirds.  Wear water-proof shoes for this 1.5 mile walk and bring your spotting scopes! Weather permitting, this walk will be repeated on February 13th.

Directions: Take Exit 150B on I-81 and follow signs to Route 220N. Go about 4 miles and take a left at the entrance to the Greenfield Education and Training Center, across from the entrance to Ashley Plantation. Park in the second lot on the right.