Reminder: Tinker Creek Greenway Bird Walk

Roanoke Valley Bird Club

Mar 27, 2019, 9:41:38 PM3/27/19
to Roanoke Valley Bird Club
MARCH 30th, SATURDAY, 9am – TINKER CREEK GREENWAY
Meet Sid and Mary Lou Barritt (354-6004) for a productive bird walk along Tinker
Creek and the Roanoke River. We should see lots of woodpeckers, songbirds,
some waterfowl. Our target birds are the Winter Wren and the Brown Creeper. It is
3 miles of mostly even walking, but wear waterproof shoes.
Directions: We will meet in the Fallon Park parking lot in SE Roanoke.
Heading down Dale Ave (AKA Elm Ave) away from downtown Roanoke, look for the
park entrance on your left.  The entrance is a left just before the railroad track.
Once you have entered the park, the parking lot will be on the right.
The address given is 2116 Dale Ave, Roanoke SE.