RVBC Sunday STP Bird Walk Cancelled and Other News

1 view

Roanoke Valley Bird Club

Jan 11, 2019, 11:24:31 AM1/11/19
to Roanoke Valley Bird Club
The Sunday afternoon (2/13) bird walk at the Roanoke Sewage Treatment Plant has been cancelled.  The main reason is that the STP does not do snow removal on Sundays.  This walk is being postponed to February 17th and will be in the February newsletter which will be sent out around January 31st.

At this time, we are not cancelling our Monday night meeting.  Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement on that decision which will be emailed out on Monday morning.