RVBC Seed sale order deadline Oct 15

Roanoke Valley Bird Club

Oct 11, 2019, 6:53:07 PM10/11/19
to Roanoke Valley Bird Club

Dear Roanoke Valley Bird club members and friends, This is a gentle reminder for those that have not ordered their bird seed yet for our winter visiting birds. The deadline for pre-orders is October 15th. You can order using the attached order form or place your order online at www.roanokevalleybirdclub.com .

For those that have already ordered, thank you, thank you! We look forward to seeing you at the seed sale on November 2nd from 11 to 1:00 p.m. at Northwest hardware. Please consider bringing gently used birdhouses or feeders and goodies for our guests. Volunteers are always welcome! See you at the seed sale

Bird Club Seed Sale 2019.pdf

Alyce Quinn

Oct 11, 2019, 6:57:42 PM10/11/19
to roanok...@googlegroups.com
Just a small correction: the sale runs from 10 to 1.  Hope to see you there.