Fincastle CBC

Barry

Dec 15, 2017, 10:04:54 AM12/15/17
to Roanoke BIRDS
Birders counting birds for the Fincastle Christmas Bird Count are invited to come to my house at noon on Sunday 17 Dec  for a bowl of hot soup.

Good Luck !!                          Barry Kinzie, 941 Stoney Battery Rd. , Troutville VA 24175

Sissy

Dec 21, 2020, 9:27:18 AM12/21/20
to roanok...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Barry,
We had a good day yesterday. Obviously having Nick on our team was a plus!
Everything good for him at LSU. So happy for him.
He just sent me his report. I notice Janie and Norris’ names not clear on my report. Do not think he knew their names for sure. Would you add them to his report. I was going to send this to them and can tell them that they have been included.
Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Sissy