Reminder: RVBC Woodcock Walk on Bent Mountain

Roanoke Valley Bird Club

Mar 22, 2019, 10:46:13 PM3/22/19
to Roanoke Valley Bird Club
MARCH 23rd, SATURDAY, 7pm - WOODCOCK WALK ON BENT MOUNTAIN
Meet Robin Austin (293-9071) at the Bent Mountain Community Center for an evening
walk of birding and Woodcock watching. We will visit the boardwalk at the
community center (formerly Bent Mountain Elementary school) and then walk the
surrounding area. The group will then carpool to a nearby area to observe the
Woodcocks that start their courtship flight at sunset. Walking is level, but wear
waterproof shoes as we will be walking on the grassy roadside.
Directions: The Bent Mountain Community Center is at 10148 Tinsley Lane, Bent Mountain VA 24059.