Lack of Message Traffic?

richardscott w

Jan 15, 2020, 4:48:51 PM1/15/20
to Roanoke Birds
I'm a frequent visitor to the Roanoke Valley and enjoy knowing about birding activity there.
Just wondering if the messaging, particularly from the RVBC, has moved to another platform?
I haven't seen much going on in this group in a while.
Thanks.
-Scott Walker
-New Cumberland PA

ric...@housingassociates.com

Jan 15, 2020, 4:54:25 PM1/15/20
to roanok...@googlegroups.com

Scott,

nrvb...@googlegroups.com is quite active.

Richard Evans

Lurker

Corybird50 .

Jan 15, 2020, 5:12:35 PM1/15/20
to roanok...@googlegroups.com, richar...@gmail.com
Hello Scott,
The listserve for Roanoke birds is not handled by the Roanoke Valley bird club. As a matter of fact, we're not sure who does. However, if you'd like to keep up with birding events here, you can go to our website which we keep current. Www.roanokevalleybirdclub.com.
 Thanks, Linda Cory  VP

richardscott w

Jan 15, 2020, 6:41:13 PM1/15/20
to Corybird50 ., roanok...@googlegroups.com