RVBC Scholarship Recipient to give talk on Piping Plover Research

Roanoke Valley Bird Club

Dec 4, 2018, 11:14:20 PM12/4/18
to Roanoke Valley Bird Club

My name is Henrietta Bellman. I am a graduate student at Virginia Tech in the Department of Fish and Wildlife Conservation. I have been a recipient of the Roanoke Valley Bird Club in 2016 and 2017. This Friday I will be giving a seminar about my research on coastal piping plovers. I wanted to invite any of the members who might be interested in attending.
The talk will be held in the Fralin Auditorium, West Campus Drive on Friday 7th of December from 10:00-11:00 with refreshments from 09:30. I hope you are able to make it.

Thank you for your support in my research and education.

Many thanks,
Hen Bellman
M.Sc student
Fish and Wildlife Conservation