Information re Limo Service from San Jose Airport

cstep...@csta.acm.org

May 1, 2008, 10:31:34 AM5/1/08
to RoadShowWorkshop
A couple of folks emailed about a mention of limo service on the
hotel's website. I emailed Barbara Perzigian from the hotel and here
is her response.

"Regarding your question about the limo service, we do provide
complimentary limousine service to and from San Jose Airport. When
our
guests arrive at the airport, they should call the hotel and we will
dispatch the limo which will take about 15-20 minutes (depending on
traffic) to get to them. They will be given explicit instructions on
where to meet the limo when they call the hotel, relative to which
terminal they arrive at. I'm sorry, but due to heightened security at
the
airport we are not allowed to stand and wait, but if they call when
they
arrive it's not too much of a wait until we get there.

Sometime during their stay with us, each guest should make
reservations
with the front desk staff as to the day/time they will need the limo
get back to the airport."

Please note that this service only applies to the San Jose airport.

Chris