Final Instructions for Road Show Workshop

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

cstep...@csta.acm.org

未讀,
2008年5月27日 上午10:13:062008/5/27
收件者:RoadShowWorkshop
Hello Everyone,

There are a few of very important pieces of information you need to
know before our workshop on Thursday and Friday.

First, I have posted a revised agenda so please take a look at it and
note the changes.

Also, if you are not planning to use the workshop bus service from the
hotel to the workshop on Thursday afternoon, please let me know
because we will be wondering where you are. :)

Also, if you miss any of the buses, you will need to arrange your own
transportation. So, just in case you need them, here are the address
for Google and the hotel:

Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, CA 94043
Kiev Training Room, Bldg 40

The Grand Hotel
865 W. El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94077

Finally, if you run into some kind of trouble and need to rech me, my
cell phone number is 541-510-1815.

Have a safe trip to CA.

We are looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.

Chris

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄