Customizable Poster Now Available for Download!

1 vue

Chris Stephenson

non lue,
31 mars 2009, 16:39:1231/03/2009
à RoadShowWorkshop
Hello Everyone,

The shareable poster we designed as part of our Roadshow grant project
is now ready for download from the CSTA website.

http://csta.acm.org/Resources/sub/Careers.html

There are two versions of the poster: a complete CSTA version that
anyone can download and print (or which CSTA institutional members can
request printed copies of) and a customizable version that colleges
and universities can download, add their logo and contact information
to, and print.

The printed version of the poster is being run this week, so if you
are a CSTA institutional member and would like copies, please let me
know.

Please join me in thanking our wonderful poster committee:
Michelle Craig: University of Toronto
Suzanne Menzel: Indiana University
Katie Siek: University of Colorado at Boulder
Kim Voll: University of British Columbia

and our wonderful designer Beth Scandalios.

We hope that this new posgter will prove a useful resource for your
K-12 outreach efforts.

Chris

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur