New Years Day Ride - Pleasant Union Elementary School @ 10 AM

Allen Walker

Dec 27, 2011, 5:48:00 PM12/27/11
to raleig...@googlegroups.com, gyroscyc...@googlegroups.com, Raleigh All-Star Cycling Team, road...@googlegroups.com

It is that time again to start making plans for our annual New Years Day ride.  This year’s ride will start at Pleasant Union Elementary school at 10 AM.  Tom Sheffield has graciously provided a link to download the route so please print off a copy prior to Sunday’s ride.

The ride pace will vary from relaxed to wicked fast so be assured there will be someone riding at a pace that will accommodate the ride you are looking for.  Sunday’s weather forecast is looking fantastic so please be sure to join us as we break in the New Year!

See you on the road!

Allen Walker

CUE SHEET

 http://ncbikeclub.org/queue_sheets/new_years_day_metric_pue.htm