Fwd: [Raleigh Rides] Crossroads European Automotive BANNED

Andy Hart

Jul 1, 2011, 9:41:32 AM7/1/11
to Raleigh All-Star Cycling Team, road...@googlegroups.com, gyroscyc...@googlegroups.com
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mike vandy <vand...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 7:01 AM
Subject: [Raleigh Rides] Crossroads European Automotive BANNED
To: raleig...@googlegroups.com, rayvic...@yahoo.com

So I've read several threads on the chapel hill group that the owner of Crossroads European Automotive has repeatedly used his vehichle to intimidate cyclists.  (So many times that they've made a sticky on their site...)  It is my understanding there are charges pending against the owner and yet he persists with his bullying.

IF you were considering purchasing a vehichle from CEA, you may want to reconsider given his reputation in the cycling community.  Below is one former customers response...

Vandy

From: Crossroads European Automotive, Inc <crossroad...@demandforced3.com>
To: "RAYVIC...@YAHOO.COM" <RAYVIC...@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 5:51 AM

Problems reading this email? Please visit https://d37.demandforced3.com/cp/email.jsp?id=328137892&bid=107000823.
This email is provided as a service by Crossroads European Automotive, Inc. To remove yourself from future mailings, you may unsubscribe.
Crossroads European Automotive, Inc

Crossroads European Automotive, Inc

5116 NC Highway 55 S
Durham, NC 27713
(919) 544-6868
bi...@crosseuro.com
crosseuro.com

Need Directions? Map It!

Dear STANLEY,

Based on our records, your 1989 AUDI 100 is due for its 285,000 mile manufacturer recommended service. Click here to schedule your appointment online 24 hours a day or call (919) 544-6868 within the next 30 days to receive the following promotion.

Recommendations

• Replace Engine Oil Filter
• Rotate Tires
• Inspect Automatic Transmission Fluid
• Inspect Battery Fluid Level
• Inspect Brake Fluid
• Inspect Brake System
• Inspect Cooling System
• Inspect Driveshaft Boots
• Inspect Electrical System
• Inspect Exhaust System
• Inspect Final Drive Oil
• Inspect Idle Speed
• Inspect Manual Transmission Fluid
• Inspect On-board Diagnostics
• Clean/lubricate Sunroof Rails

Please call us at (919) 544-6868 if you have any questions.

See you soon,

Crossroads European Automotive, Inc
(919) 544-6868
bi...@crosseuro.com
crosseuro.com

Vehicle Information

 Vehicle: 1989 AUDI 100
 Plate: FARVRNGN (Remove Vehicle)
 Last Visit: December 11, 1997
 Last Visit Mileage: 122,426
 Estimated Mileage: (Update Mileage)

Add to Calendar
Request an
Appointment
Add to Calendar
Write a
Review
Add to Calendar
Update
Preferences
Add to Calendar
Update
Vehicle
Add to Calendar
Refer a
Friend
Powered by Demandforce

To remove yourself from future mailings, please click here.
© 2003 - 2011 Demandforce, Inc. All rights reserved.

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.

CAN-SPAM Compliant EMAIL Compliant

Delivered by Demandforce, 22 Fourth Street, 12th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103 on behalf of Crossroads European Automotive, Inc, 5116 NC Highway 55 S, Durham, NC, 27713.

rick sullivan

Jul 1, 2011, 11:12:20 AM7/1/11
to road...@googlegroups.com, Raleigh All-Star Cycling Team, gyroscyc...@googlegroups.com, kilo...@gmail.com, Jason Hammer, bi...@crosseuro.com

Friends, fellow cyclists, if you’re considering a new car think twice before you buy from Crossroads European Automotive.  See the emails below.  Spread the word.

Rick Sullivan

Bill,

Error! Filename not specified.

[...]

Itchn2go - Ed

Jul 1, 2011, 12:10:53 PM7/1/11
to road...@googlegroups.com, Raleigh All-Star Cycling Team, gyroscyc...@googlegroups.com, kilo...@gmail.com, Jason Hammer, bi...@crosseuro.com

Rick,

Do you know Stanley Ray Hoffman who is making these claims? Before we go after a local business we should know this is true.  What site is this subject a “Sticky”?

I see Crosseuro is copied here so this makes me think this is legitimate.  What a shame that he will lose business from a community that usually has a few bucks to spend on wheels of many types.

Ed

rick sullivan

Jul 1, 2011, 12:45:59 PM7/1/11
to road...@googlegroups.com

Vandy- What information do you have about the Chapel Hill forum that has witnesses to Bill’s (European Automotive) aggressive driving?  Please send to me any info.

ri...@ricksullivanmedia.com

[...]

rick sullivan

Jul 1, 2011, 12:20:22 PM7/1/11
to road...@googlegroups.com

Hey Ed- You make a good point, NO I do not know Stanley.  Nor do I know Bill at Crossroads.  This info came to me from Andy Hart at Road Dogs (whom I know).  I copied Crossroads Euro into the reply so the subject of the mass email could see and enter the discussion if he saw fit to refute the information.

Rick

Mark Kane

Jul 1, 2011, 1:47:18 PM7/1/11
to road...@googlegroups.com, Raleigh All-Star Cycling Team, gyroscyc...@googlegroups.com, kilo...@gmail.com, Jason Hammer, bi...@crosseuro.com
Here is the skinny on this guy.

Good afternoon,

This message was forwarded to the Chapel-Hill-Women-on-Wheels listserv today by daniell...@gmail.com. I do not know any other information other than that contained in this message.  Please contact Brooke Boyer at bbo...@fhi.org for more information related to the court dates referenced below, or if you wish to accompany her and others to his court date.

Randi

******************

"Over the past 3 or so years, a number of my bike-to-work colleagues have been harassed and attacked by the same man. They have tried talking to him - only to be attacked further - and have filed numerous police complaints. After a particularly frightening and aggressive incident last week, people are now taking legal action, including a restraining order and an assault with a deadly weapon charge.

The aggressor, William James Aulicino Jr., drives a forest green 2007 Toyota Tundra, and is often on Scott King, Grandale, and Sedwick.  He takes these roads every day on his way to his business - he owns Crossroads European Auto on 55. He is very aggressive and has said that cyclists are arrogant and deserve to die. We learned that he has been arrested before on assault charges. Given the recent legal action, we wanted to alert other cyclists, as he might be even more dangerous now.  Please be careful if you ride on these roads in S. Durham - or better yet, take an alternate route.

The court date set for two restraining orders against William James Aulicino, Jr. is Monday, June 20, at 9:30.  Mr. Aulicino is not required to be there.  The court date for the arrest warrant for assault with a deadly weapon is scheduled for Thursday, June 30, at 9:00 at the Durham County Courthouse.  When I took out the warrant, the magistrate told me that more than likely nothing much would happen at his first court date, other than deciding on a date for the trial.  I’ll let you know if I receive any other information before then."

This email was forwarded to the mailer list at work, an individual had been run off the road and reported it to the police. He forwarded a link to the Chatham arrest listing http://www.chathamnc.org/index.aspx?recordid=756&page=19

October 1 William James Aulicino, Jr., 60, of 450 Hwy 751, Apex was arrested by Deputy Raymond Morgan for two counts of Simple Assault after a vehicle crash. Mr. Aulicino was released on a $1,000.00 unsecure bond and is scheduled to appear in Pittsboro District Court on October 16.

Mark A. Kane
Luthier
Fretking Inc.
919-210-2410

Pm Keon

Jul 1, 2011, 2:40:26 PM7/1/11
to road...@googlegroups.com, <roaddogs@googlegroups.com>, Raleigh All-Star Cycling Team, <gyroscyclingclub@googlegroups.com>, <kilokrahn@gmail.com>, Jason Hammer, <bill@crosseuro.com>
If a BMW see Kelly or Sean at Leith BBW.   They are wonderful and also cyclist.   Jeff at Trek on Durant had dealth with them.   Yeah i have for many years and have been known to be biased.   Pete

Sent from my iPad