Platooning TECH

Quinten Suykerbuyk

Nov 22, 2022, 7:44:34 AM11/22/22
to road.digitraffic.fi
Hi everyone

We are doing group work on Platooning technology. We would like to apply it to the Finnish road network via an app. This application can be used by several brands or logistics providers. For this, we need to use data from Fintraffic. Does anyone know what data we can use to ensure that we can avoid bad weather conditions, congestion and road maintenance via the app.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kind Regards
Quinten Suykerbuyk
Message has been deleted

road.digitraffic.fi

Nov 22, 2022, 9:09:11 AM11/22/22
to road.digitraffic.fi
Hi,

you can find the documentation of our road traffic related APIs at https://www.digitraffic.fi/en/road-traffic/
There's also a Swagger UI at https://tie.digitraffic.fi/swagger/

There are APIs for current road weather and forecast data:
https://www.digitraffic.fi/en/road-traffic/#current-data-of-road-weather-stations
https://www.digitraffic.fi/en/road-traffic/#current-road-weather-forecasts

Road maintenance data:

Traffic volume data from measurement stations:

You might also find the traffic messages API useful for data related to incidents affecting road usage:
https://www.digitraffic.fi/en/road-traffic/#traffic-messages

Ystävällisin terveisin / Best regards
– Digitraffic asiakastuki / Digitraffic support –