Are Websocket APIs available to get TMS raw data in realtime?

Francesco Vignola

Nov 26, 2022, 3:58:28 AM11/26/22
to road.digitraffic.fi
Hello everyone, is it possible to have TMS raw data (vehicle class, length, speed and time of detection) in realtime via Websocket APIs instead of using historical data? I have not found anything about it in the documentation and I believe this service is not provided...

I would like to create a PoC to visualize on the map the intensity of road traffic in real time.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Kind Regards,
Francesco Vignola

road.digitraffic.fi

Nov 28, 2022, 7:25:31 AM11/28/22
to road.digitraffic.fi
Hello and thank you for your message!

You can use MQTT over WebSockets for realtime data:
Try it out and if you have more questions we are here to help.

Ystävällisin terveisin / Best regards
– Digitraffic asiakastuki / Digitraffic support –