[Talk-ro] Romania - Fix Building & Highway intersections

1 view

Salim Baidoun

Jun 21, 2023, 6:31:45 AM6/21/23
to tal...@openstreetmap.org

Hello Romania Community,

I am pleased to announce the launch of a MapRoulette challenge in the western region of the country. The challenge is about fixing intersections between buildings and highways.

The Leads were generated based on a spatial comparison of highways and buildings available in the OSM data, you can Identify and fix, if needed, cases where a way with tag highway=* intersects with a building. We have added 433 tasks to this challenge.

Please let me know your thoughts on this challenge, and if you consider it to be of added value, I will ask the team to refill if we have new tasks coming up.

If you have any questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

More information is available on our Romania GitHub page and in the MapRoulette challenge description.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy editing!

Salim A. Baidoun / Community & Partnerships - Global / Community Engagement