[Talk-ro] Romania - Add Highways

Salim Baidoun

Jun 5, 2023, 9:59:10 AM6/5/23
to tal...@openstreetmap.org

Hello OSM Romania,

I hope this message finds you all in good health. I wanted to inform you about the latest challenge with only 260 tasks in Romania. Our team has conducted a spatial analysis on the road network, and based on our findings, there seems to be a missing road or track in OSM.

The objective is to thoroughly analyze and review the data, utilizing reliable sources, and add any necessary roads. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me via email, reply to this post/email, or leave a comment on our Romania GitHub page.

Thank you and I wish you a productive start to the week.

Salim A. Baidoun / Community & Partnerships - Global / Community Engagement /  salim....@tomtom.com