Windows 10 update

Jason Marlowe

Jan 19, 2016, 12:53:57 AM1/19/16
to roConnect
I just updated to windows 10 and come to find out, Roconnect doesnt work.
I get the WAMP server to connect just fine, but my Roku player give a "Bad roconnect server IP. Check the IP address set on your roConnect Server configuration page or the server's firewall. Currently there is no server detected at the IP address supplied. Current Server IP 192.168.0.2" error.
When I launch the Roconnect app on my computer desktop the cmd asks if the location is right, I say yes, then it asks me to press any button like normal. It opens the localhost/roku page and its just blank. nothing there. No options or anything.
WampServer2.5 is green and online in the lower corner.
All firewalls turned off. I do not have Skype installed.
Is it just not compatible with windows 10, or am I missing something?
This was the only thing messed up from the windows 10 upgrade.
Any help would be great.

kentek3141

Feb 8, 2016, 1:10:24 PM2/8/16
to roConnect
Are you still attempting to get roConnect to work for you?

I have everything working except accessing the IMdb.

In this forum found some settings:

In PHP Extentions  Turn ON curl
PHP Setting turn OFF display errors

There is one more but I cant find it now.