After 2 months, my 500 GB B2 automatically changed to 6 GB and deleted all of my music.

Richard Tyson

Feb 27, 2019, 9:15:03 PM2/27/19
to roConnect
After a good two months of ripping music, and enjoying my 500 GB B2, I awaken one morning to the surprise of all of my music being deleted, and the settings all changed to default. I have been careful to shut the unit down correctly each night. The setting now reads Brennan 6 GB. It seems the hard drive is now 6 GB, not 500 GB. Does anyone have any idea what happened? The information reads capacity 6.09 GB. Do I need a new unit, or can a repair be in my future? Or do I need a refund and forget the whole thing? Anyone, PLEASE HELP !!!

Neal Noble

Oct 26, 2020, 5:10:27 PM10/26/20
to Richard Tyson, roConnect
This software has been abandoned by the developer for many years. Move to Plex (Plex.tv) or a NAS server.