Re: [roConnect] Digest for ro-connect@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Mac

Feb 5, 2015, 5:40:11 PM2/5/15
to ro-co...@googlegroups.com
Try Chaneru--works great.

Or MyMedia from Playon.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ro-connect <ro-co...@googlegroups.com>
To: Digest recipients <ro-co...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 5, 2015 4:05 pm
Subject: [roConnect] Digest for ro-co...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Karl Kittel <klki...@hotmail.com>: Feb 04 02:52PM -0800

OK could someone please walk me through this entire issue, from the very
beginning? I tried changing the permissions of the config file and that did
not work as mentioned in another post. In that post they mentioned setting
up some paths, what and where? Please help I am ready to dump this crappy
open source software entirely!

Mark Walter

Feb 6, 2015, 11:22:18 AM2/6/15
to ro-co...@googlegroups.com
Switch to Plex, its FREE and works.   Your trying to use something that is outdated and hasn't seen any new development in over 5 years now.