Re: [roConnect] Digest for ro-connect@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Mac

Feb 9, 2016, 4:04:09 PM2/9/16
to ro-co...@googlegroups.com
Playon ( www.playon.tv ), works just perfectly on Roku, and it is FREE.

Gave up on ro-connect a long time ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: ro-connect <ro-co...@googlegroups.com>
To: Digest recipients <ro-co...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 9, 2016 3:56 pm
Subject: [roConnect] Digest for ro-co...@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

kentek3141 <kente...@hotmail.com>: Feb 09 09:59AM -0800

But! Plex no longer free. And MyMedia does not give you a personal media
channel on Roku.
So, with all its faults roConnect suits my requirement. I can play my video
on my roku without add or being pushed into Hulu, etc.
I have everything working on roConnect except the IMdb Indexing and I am
trying to figure it out.
If anyone wants to help please post.
I know that this is a dead project but it is all PHP so, it we find a PHP
guru project can be resurected.
rgds,
kentek at kente...@hotmail.com