Roku and server communicating, but I am unable to play video on Roku Channel.

Justin Elliott

Jan 4, 2015, 11:09:16 PM1/4/15
to ro-co...@googlegroups.com
I see the video file name on the channel, but wehn I tell it to play from the beginning, it begins to load then stops suddenly.... like it was the end of the file. Even thought the file is a thirty second clip.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Michael Nealon

May 9, 2015, 6:44:43 PM5/9/15
to ro-co...@googlegroups.com
Same problem. Did you get yours working?

Walt Mannherz

May 10, 2015, 7:52:14 AM5/10/15
to Michael Nealon, ro-co...@googlegroups.com

Switch to Plex Media Server.  roConnect does not work.

Dan Wagner

May 10, 2015, 8:13:35 AM5/10/15
to Walt Mannherz, Michael Nealon, <ro-connect@googlegroups.com>
Plex plex plex you won't be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone

Dan Wagner

May 10, 2015, 8:14:49 AM5/10/15
to Walt Mannherz, Michael Nealon, <ro-connect@googlegroups.com>
Ro connect is an outdated un-supported software

Sent from my iPhone