Ro-Connect Problems

Juan Navedo

Nov 11, 2014, 1:47:03 PM11/11/14
to ro-co...@googlegroups.com
Before I start, I just wanted to share what I'm working with:

iMac running Yosemite 10.10

Latest Ro-Connect and MAMP versions as of 11-11-2014

Google Chrome latest version as of 11-11-2014

First problem, when indexing, the server times out and I have to start it again then refresh the Ro-Connect page. Annoying.

Second, none of my videos are playing and yes they are encoded the correct way (at least those that needed encoding that is) according to the encoding PDF of Ro-Connect. They have worked before all this mess started. I keep getting this warning: "Video not found or access denied: http://10.0.1.5:8888/movies/<movie title>". Can't help but notice the difference between that url and the one I setup for Ro-Connect to read from which is in my external: "/Volumes/JuansWDExternal2/Streaming Movies for Roku/". No subfolders by the way. I'm not sure if that's an issue or if that's how things are normally setup.

Again, there were no problems playing from my external before today. So the external is not the problem either.

I can only conclude that Yosemite MIGHT be the problem but the recent update to MAMP might suggest otherwise. I'm not sure. Any help at this time would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.