AppSpot page broken?

Ulrik Rasmussen

Oct 2, 2014, 3:39:38 AM10/2/14
to rndp...@googlegroups.com
The http://rndphrase.appspot.com page seems to be broken. My locally cached version of 0.9.15 seems to work, but this one, 0.9.18 is broken in at least Firefox and Chrome.

Johan Brinch

Oct 2, 2014, 4:48:31 AM10/2/14
to rndp...@googlegroups.com

On 2 Oct 2014 08:39, "Ulrik Rasmussen" <ulrik.terp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The http://rndphrase.appspot.com page seems to be broken. My locally cached version of 0.9.15 seems to work, but this one, 0.9.18 is broken in at least Firefox and Chrome.
>

> --
>
> ---

Oh no. I did an update last night because appspot wanted me to migrate the app to the new "high replication" thing. I must have broken it.

Will take a look tonight. Unfortunately, there is no backup URL.

Johan Brinch

Oct 2, 2014, 6:51:18 AM10/2/14
to rndp...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't seem to be loading the Javascript at all. On the up side, that means there's no Javascript error to debug :-) [yet]

Ulrik Rasmussen

Oct 2, 2014, 7:09:12 AM10/2/14
to rndp...@googlegroups.com
Fortuately, I still have my offline copy :). I just took a look at the current version, it seems to contain a *lot* of javascript compared to the old one - do you embed C programs using emscripten now? :)

Ronni Elken Lindsgaard

Oct 2, 2014, 10:26:41 AM10/2/14
to rndp...@googlegroups.com

Alternatively, http://rndphra.se#original should be working now

--
Mvh
Ronni Elken Lindsgaard

Ulrik Rasmussen

Oct 3, 2014, 2:32:17 AM10/3/14
to rndp...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, thanks! It doesn't seem to be working with an empty seed
though?

/Ulrik

Johan Brinch

Oct 3, 2014, 4:20:33 AM10/3/14
to rndp...@googlegroups.com

On 3 October 2014 07:32, Ulrik Rasmussen <ulrik.terp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome, thanks! It doesn't seem to be working with an empty seed
though?

Ah OK, yeah, it needs to support both empty seed and empty password and empty both.

Anyway, I just fixed the old site, so maybe we can use that a bit longer :-P

Ronni Elken Lindsgaard

Oct 3, 2014, 9:44:33 AM10/3/14
to rndp...@googlegroups.com

Empty seeds and passwords are now allowed for both original and improved packing methods. For the original packing it now works as on appspot, such that only the correct part of the domain is parsed.

Also, original packing is the default behaviour now.

Ulrik Rasmussen

Oct 4, 2014, 5:35:02 AM10/4/14
to rndp...@googlegroups.com
Nice, this all looks really neat and well-polished. Nice work!