RndPhrase Mobile is born

Ronni Elken Lindsgaard

Jun 9, 2013, 4:02:55 PM6/9/13
to rndp...@googlegroups.com
The project is still in a very infant state. The goal for the first prototype is to have the same functionality as http://rndphrase.appspot.com. The structure (especially how the RndPhrase module is loaded) will change once I start making some stuff in the original RndPhrase project, but for now it is just included.

The source code is available at https://github.com/rlindsgaard/RndPhrase-Mobile. Once I get all the icons and splash screens replaced I think I will release the first actual prototype.

I have only tested this thing on my iphone and in the Android emulator - feedback with an actual Android device will be greatly appreciated. If you need help setting things up I will be glad to assist with what little knowledge of Titanium I know possess :)

Philip Munksgaard

Jun 9, 2013, 5:20:35 PM6/9/13
to rndp...@googlegroups.com
Looks good! I'll give it a spin on my Android sometime after my exam
on Wednesday.

Kind regards
Philip