--soloCellFilter and --soloUMIdedup in Smartseq2

broder...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2021, 8:41:33 AM6/23/21
to rna-star
Dear Alex,

I am currently working on Smartseq2 data and was thinking about what to choose for --soloCellFilter and --soloUMIdedup.

Since there are no UMIs in Smartseq2 and filtering developed for droplets might not really apply to plate based data my intuitive choices would be:
--soloUMIdedup NoDedup
--soloCellFilter None

But maybe I am missing something here. Would it still be useful to consider these parameters?

Best
Broder

PS. Thanks for developing such great tools and continuously taking up the needs of the community!