瀏覽次數:38 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mengjia Fu

未讀,
2022年3月30日 上午9:04:212022/3/30
收件者:rna-star
微信图片_20220321135843.png
Hi Alex,
Thanks a lot your  support to all STAR users.
I am very interested in plant  N6-Methyladenosine RNA Modification, Recently I aligned the input (control data)and IP sample(Sequencing data obtained after m6A antibody enrichment)to reference genome by STAR respectively,  found that the Uniquely mapped reads % only 15.06%  in the IP.Log.final.out ,and other IP samples ' Uniquely mapped reads %  up to 45% ; In input .Log.final.out this value is more than 70%,Do you think the Uniquely mapped reads % only 15.06% in IP.Log.final.out   is correct or do you recommend other value for this parameter?

Alexander Dobin

未讀,
2022年5月2日 下午2:49:002022/5/2
收件者:rna-star
Hi,

I am not familiar with this technology, so cannot really comment on what the acceptable mapped % is.
Generally, 15% is a low %.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄