最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

LARRY POAGUE

未読、
2021/07/22 8:57:232021/07/22

Bullet Bob

未読、
2021/07/22 11:07:582021/07/22
To: RMRAT
Hmm, avoids the risk of left hand turning vehicles, but…?!

Jim Baker

未読、
2021/07/22 15:31:142021/07/22
To: rm...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if Paul Molnar is involved somehow.  They keep selling this dream, but if you even have a private pilot license you know how bad an idea this is ...

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 6:57 AM LARRY POAGUE <poa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Norman Wright

未読、
2021/07/22 15:52:482021/07/22
To: rm...@googlegroups.com
Can't imagine the FAA will like these!

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 6:57 AM LARRY POAGUE <poa...@gmail.com> wrote:

DAVID WARFIELD

未読、
2021/07/25 10:21:042021/07/25
To: rm...@googlegroups.com
They'll need a "cruiser" version to win the USA market. High handlebars, forward pegs about 3 ft wide, tractor seat, loud stereo, and a cup holder.
On 07/22/2021 6:57 AM LARRY POAGUE <poa...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

WAYNE EVERMAN

未読、
2021/07/26 0:07:422021/07/26
To: rm...@googlegroups.com、DAVID WARFIELD
I' still waiting on that goddam personal helicopter that Popular Mechanix promised me 60 years ago!  EWB

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件