English Motoring Conclave

9 views
Skip to first unread message

Jim Baker

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 9:12:18 PMSep 13
to rm...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning on taking my nephew up for this on Sunday; does anyone know off the top of their heads if there's an entrance fee and more importantly if I need to book in advance?  It's been at least 8 years since I've been there and I have CRS.  

Cheers,

Jim

sfr4201

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 9:20:08 PMSep 13
to Jim Baker, rm...@googlegroups.com
Jim

Admission is free and reservation is not required

                    E-Steve



Sent from my Galaxy
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/CAJ-TTddEcKfMzOh69SrJ6G6mDtxL9wN9pEReK-sqOSbs830ZhQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Jim Baker

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 11:19:18 PMSep 15
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!  We'll be coming in late morning.  Hope to see you there.  

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages