2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition

43 views
Skip to first unread message

Robert Wendl

unread,
Jul 25, 2026, 9:01:04 PMJul 25
to Rocky Rountain Rat
All,

Today I traded in the Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC for a 2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition. 

CPT Bob
Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine 2.jpg

robert sheehan

unread,
Jul 25, 2026, 9:10:20 PMJul 25
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Well done!

Bob

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/emc5f7d544-9c6a-4353-aa31-a38b05b406f2%40oneimage.com.

Vince M Lane

unread,
Jul 25, 2026, 9:23:26 PMJul 25
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Very Nice Captain!

Vince 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2026, at 7:10 PM, robert sheehan <bob.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:



Tavis Aitken

unread,
Jul 26, 2026, 8:48:18 AMJul 26
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Jim Kerick

unread,
Jul 26, 2026, 8:59:45 AMJul 26
to rm...@googlegroups.com
CPT Bob,

Sweet ride! Are you planning to add luggage? 

-Jim

On Sat, Jul 25, 2026 at 7:01 PM Robert Wendl <radw...@oneimage.com> wrote:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RMRAT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rmrat+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rmrat/emc5f7d544-9c6a-4353-aa31-a38b05b406f2%40oneimage.com.


--
Jim Kerick
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Steve Smith

unread,
Jul 26, 2026, 9:43:55 AMJul 26
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Excellent choice Capt. Bob, I really like the color scheme too! I hope it’s as good to you as your first Tiger has been. 


Steve

Jim Baker

unread,
Jul 26, 2026, 11:12:53 AMJul 26
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Excellent; I'll be curious to know what you think about it; that or something very much like it will be my Alaska bike. 

On Sat, Jul 25, 2026 at 7:01 PM Robert Wendl <radw...@oneimage.com> wrote:
--

Robert Wendl

unread,
Jul 26, 2026, 12:57:58 PMJul 26
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Jim,

Yes I will be adding luggage. My plan is to purchase the SW-MOTECH brackets so I can swap bags between my 2012 and 2026 Tiger.

CPT Bob


------ Original Message ------
From "Jim Kerick" <jim.k...@gmail.com>
Date 7/26/2026 7:59:29 AM
Subject Re: [emrat:15605] 2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition

Norman Wright

unread,
Jul 26, 2026, 7:55:14 PMJul 26
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Congrats, i assume your Tiger panniers fit  .  Now you are ready for the Barber trip .

--

WAYNE EVERMAN

unread,
Jul 27, 2026, 5:35:04 PMJul 27
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Very nice. I have always liked white Tigers! I'm curious about your going for the GT instead of the Rally.
I have visited Baxter's several times when we were visiting the grandkids in Omaha. Nice shop and people.  EWB
--

Robert Wendl

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 6:30:10 PMSep 15
to Rocky Rountain Rat
All,

I have my new Tiger ready for the trip to Barber next month. See attached. I have added the SM-Motech tank ring for the tank bag, SW-Motech side carrier for my existing Trax bags, GPS Mount with ignition power and the OEM Top crash bars. I'm still research a skip plate. However, that can wait until after Barber.

Jim, so far I'm loving my new Tiger! I'm still learning the bike as my 2012 Tiger is analog were the 2026 is all digital.

Wayne, I went with the GT Pro because my dirt days are over and the GT Pro will handle what ever no-pavement I ride.

CPT Bob


------ Original Message ------
From "'WAYNE EVERMAN' via RMRAT" <rm...@googlegroups.com>
Date 7/27/2026 4:35:00 PM
Subject Re: [emrat:15610] 2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition
20260912_114123.jpg

Jim Baker

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 7:29:15 PMSep 15
to rm...@googlegroups.com
How do you like the touch screen?  I didn't get to ride one at the demo rides last weekend. 

Robert Wendl

unread,
Sep 15, 2026, 7:44:05 PMSep 15
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Jim,

I don't use the touch screen because my arms to short. This it the same reason I put the GPS on the tripe tree versa above the instrument display.

CPT Bob 


------ Original Message ------
From "Jim Baker" <bea...@pobox.com>
Date 9/15/2026 6:28:35 PM
Subject Re: Re[2]: [emrat:15668] 2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition

Steve Smith

unread,
Sep 16, 2026, 9:20:59 AMSep 16
to rm...@googlegroups.com

Robert Wendl

unread,
Sep 16, 2026, 10:56:09 AMSep 16
to Rocky Rountain Rat
Steve,

Thanks! We're still working the plan for our trip to Barber. At first we want to visit the Vicksburg National Military park on our way home. However, it's closed on Monday and Tuesday. So we have decided to ride part of the Natchez Trace Parkway.

CPT Bob


------ Original Message ------
From "Steve Smith" <shmi...@gmail.com>
Date 9/16/2026 8:20:47 AM
Subject Re: Re[4]: [emrat:15671] 2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition

Steve Smith

unread,
Sep 16, 2026, 11:00:28 AMSep 16
to rm...@googlegroups.com
The Natchez Trace is a great road, at least the part I rode in Tennessee was. Of course the speed limit is 45 all the way through because it’s a national park so it’s very calm and peaceful. Lots of historical sites along the way too.


Steve

robert sheehan

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 8:36:32 AMSep 17
to rm...@googlegroups.com
A few years ago, Claudia and I rode our bicycles from Natchez to Tupelo and back. The people we met could not have been more accommodating.

Bob

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages