RMRAT Monthly Meeting, Sat Jun 29, 9:00 AM

Martin Richard

Jun 25, 2024, 8:50:28 AM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that we will be having the monthly RMRAT meeting this coming Saturday, June 29th.  Agenda will be posted later this week.

Martin

Vince M Lane

Jun 25, 2024, 9:07:55 AM (4 days ago) Jun 25
to rm...@googlegroups.com
Martin,
I cannot make the meeting Saturday but I am booked for Gunnison.
Thanks,
Vince