Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
RMRAT
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
RMRAT
1–30 of 2801
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Robert Wendl
, …
Norman Wright
4
12:01 PM
21st Annual Barber Vintage Festival
Have a safe trip. Barber is amazing, so many bikes, so little time! On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 7:31 PM
unread,
21st Annual Barber Vintage Festival
Have a safe trip. Barber is amazing, so many bikes, so little time! On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 7:31 PM
12:01 PM
sfr4201
Oct 6
October Meeting
Good morning Saturday October 10th means monthly meeting time at Foothills Motorcycles at our regular
unread,
October Meeting
Good morning Saturday October 10th means monthly meeting time at Foothills Motorcycles at our regular
Oct 6
sfr4201
Oct 1
Good afternoon
After repeatedly deliberating and procrastinating,l was left with no choice but to post my 955 Speed
unread,
Good afternoon
After repeatedly deliberating and procrastinating,l was left with no choice but to post my 955 Speed
Oct 1
DAN PILCHER
,
Tomas Rohlander
3
Sep 24
Saratoga Saturday Night Dinner
Corrrect, Tomas. Thanks for the catch! Dan On 09/24/2026 9:13 PM MDT Tomas Rohlander <trohlander@
unread,
Saratoga Saturday Night Dinner
Corrrect, Tomas. Thanks for the catch! Dan On 09/24/2026 9:13 PM MDT Tomas Rohlander <trohlander@
Sep 24
sfr4201
, …
Jim Baker
6
Sep 22
Fall Overnight 2026
Weather is looking great for this weekend! On Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 6:29 PM 'sfr4201' via
unread,
Fall Overnight 2026
Weather is looking great for this weekend! On Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 6:29 PM 'sfr4201' via
Sep 22
sfr4201
,
WAYNE EVERMAN
3
Sep 20
2026 Conclave
No dice EWB!!Took home a third place ribbon again,just happy to support a great event. Rich made an
unread,
2026 Conclave
No dice EWB!!Took home a third place ribbon again,just happy to support a great event. Rich made an
Sep 20
sfr4201
Sep 20
2026 Colorado Conclave
I made it to Arvada and yes,l rode in fron Hudson!!!Hope you can join the "Speedy" and me
unread,
2026 Colorado Conclave
I made it to Arvada and yes,l rode in fron Hudson!!!Hope you can join the "Speedy" and me
Sep 20
sfr4201
Sep 17
Get well Soon
To keep this separate from RAT business,l would like to keep the following members in our thoughts
unread,
Get well Soon
To keep this separate from RAT business,l would like to keep the following members in our thoughts
Sep 17
Robert Wendl
, …
robert sheehan
17
Sep 17
2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition
A few years ago, Claudia and I rode our bicycles from Natchez to Tupelo and back. The people we met
unread,
2026 Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro Alpine Edition
A few years ago, Claudia and I rode our bicycles from Natchez to Tupelo and back. The people we met
Sep 17
Jim Baker
,
sfr4201
3
Sep 15
English Motoring Conclave
Thanks! We'll be coming in late morning. Hope to see you there. On Sun, Sep 13, 2026 at 7:20 PM
unread,
English Motoring Conclave
Thanks! We'll be coming in late morning. Hope to see you there. On Sun, Sep 13, 2026 at 7:20 PM
Sep 15
Jim Kerick
, …
Norman Wright
5
Sep 11
Interesting BMW reminding me of the Sprint ST
Ah, you may be right. On Fri, Sep 11, 2026 at 2:03 PM Tavis Aitken <tav...@gmail.com> wrote: I
unread,
Interesting BMW reminding me of the Sprint ST
Ah, you may be right. On Fri, Sep 11, 2026 at 2:03 PM Tavis Aitken <tav...@gmail.com> wrote: I
Sep 11
sfr4201
, …
warf...@comcast.net
23
Sep 11
Fall Overnighter
Good morning Warf Just heard back from Foothills regarding tomorrow's demo day and swap meet.
unread,
Fall Overnighter
Good morning Warf Just heard back from Foothills regarding tomorrow's demo day and swap meet.
Sep 11
sfr4201
, …
robert sheehan
3
Sep 9
September Meeting
I'll be out of town, too. Bob On Wed, Sep 9, 2026 at 7:16 PM peltz.chris <peltz.chris@gmail.
unread,
September Meeting
I'll be out of town, too. Bob On Wed, Sep 9, 2026 at 7:16 PM peltz.chris <peltz.chris@gmail.
Sep 9
sfr4201
, …
Norman Wright
5
Sep 9
Let's try this again,l have lodging set up in Saratoga for our overnight ride for September 26th.lnformation is as follows:
Vince & Norm are registered at the Hacienda.. On Wed, Sep 2, 2026 at 6:39 PM 'sfr4201'
unread,
Let's try this again,l have lodging set up in Saratoga for our overnight ride for September 26th.lnformation is as follows:
Vince & Norm are registered at the Hacienda.. On Wed, Sep 2, 2026 at 6:39 PM 'sfr4201'
Sep 9
peltz.chris
Sep 7
Re: [emrat:15385] Nebraska House
Congrats! The new place looks great. Looking forward to a motorcycle trip out there some day. On Mar
unread,
Re: [emrat:15385] Nebraska House
Congrats! The new place looks great. Looking forward to a motorcycle trip out there some day. On Mar
Sep 7
sfr4201
,
Jim Baker
4
Sep 1
Fall Overnight Ride
I did. I can cancel it up to 24 hours in advance for free. Let me know what the alternate plan is. On
unread,
Fall Overnight Ride
I did. I can cancel it up to 24 hours in advance for free. Let me know what the alternate plan is. On
Sep 1
robert sheehan
, …
Albert Miller
4
Aug 25
Norm and Doc
I caught this a bit late but I truly hope both are doing better. Good vibes, wishes are prayers are
unread,
Norm and Doc
I caught this a bit late but I truly hope both are doing better. Good vibes, wishes are prayers are
Aug 25
Robert Wendl
Aug 9
1997 Triumph Tiger 900 T400
All, For those who didn't know this June Denise and I brought home Brian Huculak's 1997
unread,
1997 Triumph Tiger 900 T400
All, For those who didn't know this June Denise and I brought home Brian Huculak's 1997
Aug 9
WAYNE EVERMAN
, …
Peter David
3
Aug 8
FREE JUNK!
E-Steve and rmrats, My name is Peter David and was a part time Rat member back in early 2000's.
unread,
FREE JUNK!
E-Steve and rmrats, My name is Peter David and was a part time Rat member back in early 2000's.
Aug 8
sfr4201
Aug 6
Saturday Meeting
Friendly reminder about our meeting at 10am on August 8th.Likely a food truck in the parking lot from
unread,
Saturday Meeting
Friendly reminder about our meeting at 10am on August 8th.Likely a food truck in the parking lot from
Aug 6
Martin Richard
, …
Steve Smith
3
Aug 3
September ride 13 - 15?
Hey Martin, I might be able to meet you in Delta and ride to Ridgway. I'm kinda in the
unread,
September ride 13 - 15?
Hey Martin, I might be able to meet you in Delta and ride to Ridgway. I'm kinda in the
Aug 3
sfr4201
Aug 1
August Meeting
Hello everyone I am aware that our monthly August meeting at Foothills (August 8th) is still one week
unread,
August Meeting
Hello everyone I am aware that our monthly August meeting at Foothills (August 8th) is still one week
Aug 1
peltz.chris
, …
LARRY POAGUE
8
Jul 21
Made it home
You young “Whippersnappers” don't know what heat is. Why, back in my day……. I forgot what I was
unread,
Made it home
You young “Whippersnappers” don't know what heat is. Why, back in my day……. I forgot what I was
Jul 21
Albert Miller
Jul 21
Givi XS307 for Vince
Vince I found the tank bag. It is a Givi XS307 Xstream Tank Bag. I bought the tank bag and used it a
unread,
Givi XS307 for Vince
Vince I found the tank bag. It is a Givi XS307 Xstream Tank Bag. I bought the tank bag and used it a
Jul 21
sfr4201
, …
Richard Hansen
15
Jul 19
2026 Rally
Got home safely Richard Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer On Sun, Jul 19, 2026 at 7:21 PM, '
unread,
2026 Rally
Got home safely Richard Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer On Sun, Jul 19, 2026 at 7:21 PM, '
Jul 19
Jim Baker
Jul 19
Home in COS
I just got home. Another good one, gents; enjoyed it! Cheers, Jim
unread,
Home in COS
I just got home. Another good one, gents; enjoyed it! Cheers, Jim
Jul 19
Jim Baker
, …
Robert Wendl
4
Jul 18
Dinner?
The restaurant is Ma Famiglia and we're already there. CPT Bob On Sat, Jul 18, 2026, 5:41 PM Jim
unread,
Dinner?
The restaurant is Ma Famiglia and we're already there. CPT Bob On Sat, Jul 18, 2026, 5:41 PM Jim
Jul 18
Curtis Graves
, …
Tavis Aitken
4
Jul 18
Riders?
All accounted for now. -= Tavis =- On Sat, Jul 18, 2026 at 3:12 PM Norman Wright <lowrtax@gmail.
unread,
Riders?
All accounted for now. -= Tavis =- On Sat, Jul 18, 2026 at 3:12 PM Norman Wright <lowrtax@gmail.
Jul 18
DAN PILCHER
Jul 18
Breakfast at the Meeker Cafe
unread,
Breakfast at the Meeker Cafe
Jul 18
DAN PILCHER
Jul 18
Meeker Riders
Rangely, about an hour west of Meeker on Colorado 64, has what looks like to be a pretty cool
unread,
Meeker Riders
Rangely, about an hour west of Meeker on Colorado 64, has what looks like to be a pretty cool
Jul 18