Russian dance troupe wanted in Moscow, Russia - February 2011

Mikhail Smirnov

Jan 30, 2011, 12:17:21 AM1/30/11
to bar...@yahoogroups.com, rm...@yahoogroups.com, russi...@yahoogroups.com, russi...@yahoogroups.com, russia...@googlegroups.com, russian...@googlegroups.com, rm...@googlegroups.com, russian-f...@googlegroups.com, russian-f...@googlegroups.com, bala...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This is Mikhail Smirnov with Barynya Entertainment.

I would like to see if anybody could assist me in finding a professional dance group in Moscow who can perform for an event happening there. This is a human rights event for my client that is happening in Moscow sometime in the next month (the exact date and location haven't been finalized just yet).

I need about 8-10 professional, traditional dancers to perform to the song "Kalinka". This will need to be a 3-4 minute performance. They will be performing outside and the space will not be enormous. I don't have the exact dimensions of the space they will have yet, so I basically need dancers who are willing to work with us to create a routine that will fit in the space that we'll have.

I have already contacted all dance companies in Moscow which I was able to find online with response.

I am looking to finalize the performers for this in the next 48 hours.

I realize that without an exact date, it is difficult to book someone, however, if I can get their availability over the next month, that would be great.

Thanks very much for your help.

Warm Regards,

Mikhail Smirnov
Barynya Entertainment