[Fwd: Class of '69 Test Message]

Craig Schroeder

May 23, 2009, 11:54:10 AM5/23/09
to RLHS 1969

I realized that our email list from our last reunion had gotten garbled between 2 lists.  I'm sending this out as a test to see what bounces back.  If you receive this and have a newer, preferred address, please respond and I'll update our records.

Our reunion is coming up on the weekend of July 25.  We've gotten quite a few replies already so things are shaping up for a good gathering again.  By the way, we've been able to book The Nielsen White band for the night of the reunion.  They'll be playing in the lounge so dancers/partyers can enjoy that and we'll still have the quieter dining room for visiting and retreat!  This is a top-end group who has played all over the country.  The "White" is Jack White who you should all remember from high school.

In case you haven't heard, we recently received news that Dave Van Alstine passed away last September.  Those of you who attended the 35th got to visit with Dave.  I hadn't seen him since graduation so I appreciated the chance to reminisce and get to know him again.

Please check out our blog/group site at:  http://groups.google.com/group/rlhs69?hl=en

I'll try to keep this up-to-date so that it's worth checking for you.  There's a slide show from our 35th that can be viewed there, too.  Brad Ward has compiled a fun video from our 20th and up reunions and we'll be showing it at the 40th.

steve benavides

May 24, 2009, 11:13:21 AM5/24/09
to rlh...@googlegroups.com
Morning Craig,     my address is 5727 181 street chippewa falls, wi. 54729  tele #715.225.9841 haved a great day.

 Steve Benavides