[Deadline Extension and CfP] 1st Workshop on Safe Learning for Autonomous Driving at ICML 2022

Jonathan Francis

May 20, 2022, 12:10:18 PM5/20/22
to Reinforcement Learning Mailing List
Hello all,

We have extended the paper submission deadline for the 1st Workshop on Safe Learning for Autonomous Driving (SL4AD), co-located with ICML 2022, to May 27, 2022.

Workshop website: https://learn-to-race.org/workshop-sl4ad-icml2022/

All papers related to autonomous driving are welcome (4-page extended abstracts or 8-page full papers; page count does not include references or appendices).

As the goal is to aggregate all efforts in relevant areas, dual submission is allowed; the workshop is non-archival. Feel free to submit work-in-progress, work under review, or work already accepted/published elsewhere.

Start a submission: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SL4AD2022

We also feature an exciting and new AI Challenge in high-speed autonomous racing. Here, the goal is to evaluate the joint safety, performance, and generalization capabilities of perception and control algorithms, as they operate simulated Formula-style racing vehicles at their physical limits! Prize information and more, here: https://www.aicrowd.com/challenges/learn-to-race-autonomous-racing-virtual-challenge

Important Dates (all deadlines are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC -4, New York):
- Paper submissions due: 27 May 2022
- Author notification: 6 June 2022
- Workshop: 22 July 2022Everyone is welcome to attend, in-person and/or online. If you are interested, you can subscribe to our mailing list for updates, here: https://lnkd.in/eBHUfFn

Much appreciated,
Jon

Organizers:
  • Jonathan Francis; CMU + Bosch Research
  • Hitesh Arora; Amazon
  • Bingqing Chen; CMU + Bosch Research
  • Xinshuo Weng; CMU + NVIDIA Research
  • Siddha Ganju; NVIDIA