Internship opportunities at Mediatek Research

Tamás Madarász

Apr 25, 2022, 12:54:49 PMApr 25
to rl-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for interns to join our team at Mediatek Research UK, the research arm of the Taiwanese chip design company Mediatek. We are a growing group of machine learning researchers based in the UK and Taiwan and our research covers a broad range of topics including Reinforcement Learning theory and applications, Continual and Meta learning, Deep Learning Theory, Bilevel Optimisation and Computer Vision. For a selection of publications, please see the list below and visit our website.

We are looking in particular for interns with a background or interest in Reinforcement Learning, either for participation in a research project, or in an applied project using AI for chip design.

A successful research internship will ideally lead to a top-tier conference publication and future collaborations with us and our academic partners (including the University of Cambridge  and National Taiwan University), or participation in a game-changing industrial application of RL  research to the process of industrial chip design.

The position can be hybrid or fully remote, however applicants must have the right to work in the UK or be enrolled at a UK university. Our office in the UK is located west of Cambridge, in Cambourne Business Park.

If you know a graduate student who could benefit from experience in industry, has excellent coding skills and a strong background in machine learning techniques (particularly RL, planning, combinatorial optimisation and deep learning), please let them know about this opportunity by passing on this email. Those interested can get in touch by sending a CV and a few words about their research interests, and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions at tamas.m...@mtkresearch.com .

Thanks!

Tamas

some conference papers:

--