Call for Workshops: RLDM2022 - the 5th Multidisciplinary Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making

Katja Hofmann

Dec 22, 2021, 6:21:39 AM12/22/21
to rl-...@googlegroups.com, Michael Browning

Dear colleague,

We invite submissions for workshop proposals for the 5th Multidisciplinary Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making (RLDM2022), to be held June 8-11, 2022 at Brown University, Providence, RI, USA. Submission deadline for workshop proposals is March 1, 2022.

Details:

The 5th Multidisciplinary Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making (RLDM 2022) will be held at Brown University, Providence, USA, from June 8-11, 2022. Workshops were added to the RLDM2019 program and will also feature in RLDM2022. Workshops will be held on Saturday June 11, 2022, right after the main conference.  We invite (groups of) researchers interested in chairing one of these workshops to submit workshop proposals. The goal of the workshops is particularly to encourage interdisciplinary discussion as well as providing an informal forum for researchers to discuss important research questions and challenges. Controversial issues, open problems, and comparisons of competing approaches are encouraged as workshop topics.  We also invite both standard and innovative/non-standard formats, such as invited oral presentations, panel discussions, data modeling challenges, hackathons, debates, and workshops aimed at improving communication between researchers from different fields rather than presenting novel research.  Workshop organizers have several responsibilities, including coordinating workshop participation and content as well as providing the program for the workshop in a timely manner.

For further information and submission instructions, please see: RLDM 2022 Workshops | RLDM.

We look forward to exciting workshop proposals!

Katja Hofmann and Mike Browning

RLDM 2022 Workshop Chairs

Katja Hofmann
(she/her)