[2nd CfP] RSS 2024 Workshop on Embodiment-Aware Robot Learning (EARL)

b.a.be...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2024, 12:10:45 AMJun 8
to Reinforcement Learning Mailing List

Dear all,

Note the deadline extension: June 14, 2024

Workshop on Embodiment-Aware Robot Learning (EARL)

at Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS’2024)

This workshop brings together researchers working on co-design of robot embodiment and control algorithms

Website: https://earl.robot-learning.net/

Submission Deadline: June 14, 2024

Workshop Date: July 15, 2024

Location: TU Delft, Netherlands

Call: We invite extended abstracts (2-4 pages excluding references, in RSS paper format https://roboticsconference.org/docs/paper-template-latex.tar.gz) to be presented as lightning talks and posters during the workshop. We welcome submissions that report new results, ongoing research, and broad vision papers. All submissions are double-blind and peer-reviewed.

Topics: We invite participants from a variety of backgrounds — robotics, machine learning, evolutionary optimization, mechanical design, electrical engineering — and from various sub-communities, working on both hardware and software aspects of robotics, such as bioinspired robotics, field robotics, grasping and manipulation, robot learning, control & dynamics, mechanisms & design, robot modeling & simulation, among others.

Warm regards,

Boris Belousov, Alap Kshirsagar & Jan Peters