CALL FOR SPEAKERS: Deep Learning Hybrid Summit, Reinforcement Learning Stage

jo...@re-work.co

Nov 9, 2021, 3:58:46 PM11/9/21
to Reinforcement Learning Mailing List
With RE•WORKs return to in-person events in 2022, we are on the hunt for new speakers to join an already exciting lineup at the Deep Learning Hybrid Summit, taking place in San Francisco & Online on February 17-18!

With 4 tracks, we are looking for speakers to share their latest work on Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Enterprise AI and AI Ethics

Confirmed Speakers already include:
  • Lex Fridman, AI Researcher, MIT
  • Richard Socher, CEO at you.com
  • Sergey Levine, Assistant Professor at UC Berkeley
  • Maithra Raghu, Senior Research Scientist at Google Brain
  • Kay Firth-Butterfield, Head of AI & ML at World Economic Forum
See the full Speaker Lineup & more information on sessions here

You can submit a Speaker Application HERE, or please feel free to get in touch with me directly at Jo...@re-work.co

Interested in joining as a delegate? Register Here with the discount code RLGROUP for 25% off.